Saturday, August 20, 2011

Family 5K...Completed

Hello Gang!  I know I missed a day of blogging.  Family day has definitely taken me off of my schedule.  This morning started off with us (me, my sister, my brother, & my dad) participated in a 5k.  The Jet to Jetty 5k & 10k race.  My dad did the 10k, and the rest of us did the 5k.  It was beautiful weather outside for a race.  Not too hot, and the beach was just awesome to look at as always!


The Racers..


Workout
     Jet to Jetty 5k race - 56 minutes; 3.1 miles completed!
     Endomondo Iphone App Tracking of the race:
     http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/hbHpzFLPaDQ

Breakfast @ King Hawaiin's Restaurant
     This was definately not a healthy breakfast but it was delish!  This was my first time eating in the restuarant.  I have always just ordered cakes from there.
     I had scrambled eggs, Portugese Sausage, French Toast & Hash Browns; (2) cups of coffee



Lunch @ Phillips BBQ
     Baby Back Ribs
     Potato Salad

Birthday Snack
     Slice of Paradise cake
     Vanilla Ice Cream

That was all the eats for the day!      

0 comments:

Post a Comment